[racket] Changing the pretty print columns when running raco expand

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 7 11:39:41 EST 2013

I use raco expand a bunch when debugging macros to see the final
output and see why it doesn't match up with my expectations. One issue
I have is that the pretty printer decides to only use 80ish columns
when my terminal is 200 wide, this makes the output really ugly and
hard to read. If this was a racket command I could use -e
"(pretty-print-colums 200)", but I don't see a way to do that with
raco. Is there an easy way to set up printing parameters before the
expansion code is run?

Posted on the users mailing list.