[racket] Small Racket-embedded dataflow DSP language

From: Tom Schouten (tom at zwizwa.be)
Date: Thu May 30 16:21:42 EDT 2013

Hi List,

Here's a tiny experimental tool I've been working on the last couple of
months:
http://zwizwa.be/rai/rai.html

It's mostly aimed at the music DSP world (sound synthesizers and
effects) where feedback structures are very important, but it could be
fairly generic in its use.  I tried to stay as close to Scheme as possible.

The basic idea is to use Racket as replacement for Matlab, i.e. to
analyze algorithms specified in a high level format, and use it to
generate dependency-free C or ASM code for deeply embedded targets.

Currently it can generate binary plugins for Windows VSTi, Pure Data and
Jack Audio.

Cheers
Tom

Posted on the users mailing list.