[racket] The Racket FFI is killing me, I am going insane

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 29 01:53:01 EDT 2013

(mailing list in CC, for the reasons Danny mentioned)

Searching PLaneT [1], I've just found Dave Herman's package which may be of
interest to you:
http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=c.plt&owner=dherman

Never tried it, not sure it's what you want, but should be worth trying.
If you do try it, please report back!

Laurent

[1] http://planet.racket-lang.org/