[racket] Typed Racket has finally arrived!

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed May 22 14:24:22 EDT 2013

Yesterday, Raoul Duke wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> > (...and therefore having types go through macro-expansion is even
> > more obviously missing...)
>
> could the macros+types be something as strong as e.g. metaocaml?
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3037643/typed-metaprogramming-languages

That would be some way to communicate type information to the macro
expansion.  What I'm talking about is much simpler: just macro-expand
the types like all other syntax, which gets you something that is
"only" as strong as Racket macros.  (Later on, it can be extended in a
compatible way to know about types via something like syntax
properties, or a syntax-time parameter.)