[racket] Why functional?

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 22 13:57:34 EDT 2013

I'm sure you'll get more sophisticated responses soon, but this blog post
by John Carmack helped me understand the ideas and tradeoffs a bit. I'm not
sure everything in there is 100% correct or that I agree with everything,
but I think it provides a pretty good overview.

http://www.altdevblogaday.com/2012/04/26/functional-programming-in-c/

I think Neil Toronto originally posted this to the list a while back, which
is how I came across it.