[racket] Parens/string quotes automatic behavior

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 22 10:07:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

The new behavior of automatic parenthesis matching is really nice, but
there is one problem with string quotes.
For example, if the cursor is in the middle of a string and I type the
string-quote symbol ", it places a quote which cuts the current string and
leaves the right part in a bad syntax.

Most of the time, when I type a quote inside a string, it's because I want
to split the string in two parts.
To do that, I have to type string-quote, string-quote, delete (to remove
the extra string-quote added by the paren-match behavior), and left to go
back between the two strings, which is mildly annoying.

Would it be possible (unless problematic) to have the default paren-match
behavior for strings that splits the string instead of inserting a single
string-quote, possibly unless the left symbol is a backslash?

Laurent