[racket] Typed Racket has finally arrived!

From: Raoul Duke (raould at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 21 14:30:27 EDT 2013

> I'm fine with large types that happen to be useful theorems. They've caught
> errors, made many dynamic checks unnecessary, and taught me things about the
> code I'm writing. Kudos to the TR team.

i am curious to know what other statically typed + checked languages
you've used, and how you feel they compare with TR. i haven't gotten
into TR yet myself, unfortunately. i'm excited that it exists, and
that it is encouraging other originally-not-statically-typed languages
to maybe get the static option cf. typed-clojure. but i also wonder
how much of TR's features were already done in other languages which
started out with static typing from the get-go.

Posted on the users mailing list.