[racket] How to connect to twitter streaming API?

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue May 14 21:02:12 EDT 2013

Caveat: I'm only going by what I found here:
https://dev.twitter.com/docs. But I havent tried any of it out so I
dont know if I'll be able to field any more detailed questions. Also,
apologies if you already know all this.

1) Looks like the first thing you need to do is to create a twitter
app: https://dev.twitter.com/apps

2) Then it looks like you need to generate an OAuth signature. There's
a sidebar in your link that does this.

3) Then you have to use the authorization token you get back in any
api calls you make.  More info here:
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/auth/authorizing-request

4) To use racket to make the api calls, looks like post-pure-port
might do what you want:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/net/url.html?q=post-pure-port#%28def._%28%28lib._net%2Furl..rkt%29._post-pure-port%29%29

Then use read-json with the created port to get back a racket json object:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/json/index.html?q=read-json#%28def._%28%28lib._json%2Fmain..rkt%29._read-json%29%29