[racket] A language mode for SQL

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Thu May 9 12:02:50 EDT 2013

Hi,
I can't find one for SQL, but there do seem to be some other modes on
Planet you could take a look at:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22add-mode%22+site:planet.racket-lang.org

'add-mode' is documented at http://docs.racket-lang.org/tools/Editor_Modes.html

Weirdly Datalog on planet seems to have a editor mode, but it doesn't
seem to be
in datalog as distrubuted with DrRacket (full?) version
5.3.2.2--2013-01-26(295bb1e/a) [3m].
(maybe I'm not looking hard enough - or I have an old instance - I'll
check again wehn I get home)

HTH,

Stephen