[racket] TR: struct: #:prefab option

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 6 13:53:36 EDT 2013

One final point a TR problem I ran into something similar with regards to
dynamic require.  I can't remember all the details, but the issue had to do
with dynamic requiring a module in TR and casting the exposed function(s).
Details escape me at the moment.  I think I ended punting on that one or
dropping in regular R for the section of code.

Also in the code I posted you can see in the comments I as eventually
targeting a binary format serialization anyway.  Using #:prefab was just a
temporary measure, it seems I now have impetus to tackle that now. ;)

---> In other words I'm good with #:prefab being dropped. <---

Not a show stopper.

Thanks,

Ray