[racket] Explicitly rerouting web-server requests to filesystem server

From: Matthew Butterick (mb.list.acct at gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 5 03:12:33 EDT 2013

The docs for web-server/dispatch allude to the filesystem server that lurks
behind the dispatch rules to handle requests that are not handled by
dispatch rules.

Is there a way to explicitly send a request to the filesystem server?

For instance, I have a dispatch route that checks if the requested file
exists, and if not, generates it immediately and saves it to disk. However,
at that point, I'd prefer to take the original request and pass it to the
filesystem server.