[racket] DrRacket/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

From: Patrick King (slowthought at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 2 17:19:36 EDT 2013

Still having a hard time catching Racket or Ubuntu "in the act".
Fortunately, this is at least in part because I haven't had many crashes
lately.
One thing that seems to happen fairly consistently is that I end up waiting
a lot on the background syntax expansion. Sometimes Racket recovers.
Sometimes it crashes (or perhaps Ubuntu is shutting it down -- it's trying
to send error reports, but can't figure out exactly what Racket is). Since
turning the expansion off, I haven't had a crash.
Not saying it's Racket's fault, or Ubuntu's, just that it's so...