[racket] Planet2 questions

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 2 10:20:39 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Laurent <laurent.orseau at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does this mean that if I include a test suite in my package and register it
> on PLaneT, the tests will be automatically run from your servers?

If you put a test suite in your package and register it on our
catalog, and your package is ring 0, then it will be run.

> And if some test fails, the package will not be updated for those who run
> `raco pkg update` ?

No, you will be dropped to ring 1 or 2 and your package will have a
warning on it. I hope to modify our update routine to notify you when
such a thing happens so that users can decide not to upgrade/install
your package.

Jay