[racket] Planet2 questions

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 2 10:13:57 EDT 2013

Yes, this curation system is already partially in place. When you go
to the main catalog, you'll see that each package has a 'ring' number
where 0 = trusted, 1 = non conflicting, 2 = unknown. I have not yet
set up continuous integration of ring 0, but I will soon. Also, I
haven't got the documentation for this written.

Jay