[racket] anyone encoded unicode identifier-start and identifier-continue charsets?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Wed May 1 17:39:08 EDT 2013

I'm writing a lexer for Rust, which follows Unicode conventions for legal identifier start- and continue-characters. It appears that these are specified by Unicode TR's #31 and #44. Anyone object to my adding code to parser-tools that automatically extract said character properties from the text file provided for the purpose by unicode.org? I've poked around, and it doesn't look like this currently exists in... the places that I looked, anyway.

John

Posted on the users mailing list.