[racket] (no subject)

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Sun Mar 31 11:48:03 EDT 2013

On Sunday, March 31, 2013, deepak verma wrote:

> sir,
> i have read the documentation
>
> but the interface is not clear
>
> let me tell u what i have done
>
> 1. i have created a tcp-listen with port-name and port-no, on my laptop
> 2. then i created a tcp-connect  on another laptop
> 3.then i made tcp-accept on my laptop
> 4. then i tried to send message on another laptop from my laptop using
> output-port and display-function
> 5.but i am not able to fetch that message on another laptop
>
> can u name some functions that may be useful.
>
> thanx

I stongly recommend you continue to reply with the Racket mailing list, not
just me.

Show us some code.

Unfortunately, it's not clear from the description above what you have
written, and there are miltiple sources of failure here.  (Including things
like not providing an appropriate listen-ip argument to tcp-listen, or
weirdness with networks and firewalls, to sillier things like port
buffering! )