[racket] [Scribble] bibdb-bibs empty, bibdb-raw isn't

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 25 10:34:54 EDT 2013

I haven't used this library yet (I've just been manually porting my bibtex
files because I somehow missed this option), but if I were to use it, I'd
definitely want to use it to pull in some bibs that I hadn't ported yet and
not give up the ones I've already rewritten (as they are actually much
better than the ones I have in bibtex already).

Robby