[racket] [Scribble] bibdb-bibs empty, bibdb-raw isn't

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 10:19:35 EDT 2013

Your bib database is fine. You're just using the library wrong.

The only interface you should use is 'define-bibtex-cite'. The ~cite
and citet functions that are generated create the 'bib' structure for
entries in the BibTex database as you use them. They are then cached
in bibdb-bibs (because autobib requires them to be eq on different
uses.)

The other functions/structures are just documented in case someone
wants to process BibTex files for some purpose other than using them
in Scribble documents.

At the time I wrote this, define-cite had no options. I've updated the
define-bibtex-cite to support given options to define-cite. This
should allow you to use the #:style option with define-bibtex-cite.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay