[racket] OFFTOPIC - Quote on Programming

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at me.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 11:36:40 EDT 2013

My experience is the same. But try to explain to a program or project manager that at least four things gradually change to complete a project: design, code, tests, and docs. I am no longer expecting to ever work on a project where the leaders do not insist each of those is a milestone completed in some exact order that was preconceived by someone who never finished a good project.

rac