[racket] Second CfP for the International Workshop on Trends in Functional Programming In Education (TFPIE)

From: p.k.f.holzenspies at utwente.nl (p.k.f.holzenspies at utwente.nl)
Date: Fri Mar 15 12:51:40 EDT 2013

L.S.,

Apologies for any duplicates you may receive.

Please find enclosed the Second Call for Papers for the Second International Workshop on Trends in Functional Programming In Education (TFPIE).

Since the first CfP, we have confirmed that the proceedings will be published in the Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science. Moreover, we've started short-listing candidates for a key-note. Your suggestions for keynote speakers are welcome. More information will become available on the workshop's website [1].

Please forward this CfP to whatever forum you consider appropriate.

Regards,

Philip K.F. Hölzenspies
Programme Committee Chair TFPIE 2013

[1] http://wwwhome.ewi.utwente.nl/~holzenspiespkf/TFPIE2013.html