[racket] File name case when saving in Win 7

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 2 21:46:58 EST 2013

I've pushed a change that simply removes the call to normal-case-path. I
expected to be able to break DrRacket after making that change, but I
wasn't able to. Still, since this kind of change can lead to all kinds of
bad behavior in surprising places, I'd be most grateful if others got that
commit and started using things and let me know if goes wrong ...

Thanks for the help / reminders of this problem, too....

Robby