[racket] planet question

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 2 02:48:24 EST 2013

Hi Robby,
Thanks very much.
Meanwhile I was able to upload my planet-fmt with scribble docs using my
current-directory trick.

Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your inspiring talk: "Scribble: Closing the Book on Ad Hoc
Documentation Tools" which starts with wishing princesses. It helped me a
lot.

Thanks to the whole PLT community for convincing me to scribble and helping
me with my newbie questions.
Jos