[racket] slides unit testing

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 02:49:17 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:08 PM, John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org>wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Eric Tanter wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I remember that someone, some time ago (how precise!), posted on this
> list a link to a couple of slides that nicely and concisely illustrate the
> advantages of pure functions vs. impure ones when doing testing.
>
> Sorry for the late link.  Pardon the egotism, but you *might* have been
> thinking of my short youtube video:
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx1UbpWlKqo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUxmd9H0WC2vieAsgJVJ_pNA
>
> It's called "Mutation and Testing".

Even in the case this is not what Éric was remembering, thanks for sharing
it!

Also in the next video, "Use the stepper! Which is wonderful, because I
wrote it." made my day :oD

> It uses #lang slideshow slides; I'd be glad to share them.

Have you written some helpful helpers to draw the figures?
(I think slideshow needs a lib for drawing diagrams, on top of `pin-arrow'
and friends.)

Laurent