[racket] Racket v5.3.5

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 25 22:00:43 EDT 2013

Do you have the ability to run DrRacket from the command line? If so, it
may be a useful clue if you were to type control-c at the prompt after it
gets good and hung. There is some chance that that will print out some
context information about an infinite loop that DrRacket has fallen into
and that information might let us get a toe-hold on the bug.

Robby