[racket] Modules and File Save Bug?

From: Sean Kanaley (skanaley at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 15:44:23 EDT 2013

Yes but then my question is, is the defined behavior to display tests
that are being run in a different tab in the current tab's repl?  I
understand this kind of behavior when file A imports B and B's last
expression is say 3, then running A will print 3 in A's repl if the
require is the only expression in A, but this potential bug is the other
way around.  Why would B importing A display things in *A's* window when
running A?