[racket] Please help

From: Saad Bashir (bashir.saad at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 14:27:48 EDT 2013

I have downloaded the Racket v 5.3.5  (June 2013).

However when I open it to program (I am a beginner and using BSL to study
HtDP). the following message is seen in the operation area in red as pasted
below .

Welcome to DrRacket, version 5.3.4 [3m].
Language: Beginning Student [custom]; memory limit: 128 MB.
Teachpacks: image.ss and image.rkt.
*namespace-require/constant: assignment disallowed;*
* cannot change constant*
*  constant: scene+line*
*
*
The problem the language does not function.  When I write even a simple
line like (+ 3  2) in the definition area, and click run the following
message appears rather than the result:

*teachpack: the teachpack 'image.ss' was not found*
*> *
*
*
I have tried to download several times but every time the same thing
happens.

Don't know what to do. Please help.

Saad
*