[racket] which platform should i download

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 12 10:20:12 EDT 2013

You can try installing it via the Ubuntu package manager (may be called
the software center now, I'm not sure).

If you want to install it using the installers on the Racket web page
(if you want the latest version, for example), you need to know if your
Ubuntu is 32 or 64 bits.

If you have a 32 bit Ubuntu, you should use the "Linux i386 (Ubuntu
Karmic)" installer. If you have a 64 bit Ubuntu, you should use the
"Linux x86_64 (Debian squeeze)" installer.

If you don't know whether you're running 32 or 64 bits, if your laptop
is fairly recent, you should try the 64 bit installer. Otherwise, try
the 32 bit installer. If one doesn't work, try the other.

Vincent