[racket] Adding new Rosetta tasks

From: Sean Kanaley (skanaley at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 18:08:22 EDT 2013

What would be the best task to show off Racket's advantages intrinsic to
the language and less to library support?  It would have to somehow
abuse hygienic macros I suppose--some kind of task like embedding a DSL,
so what would be a good one?  Maybe something with graphics to show off
functional composition of pictures--perhaps the task could be to
recreate IRL (imperative robot language)...the state machine with the
robot from the Haskell book The Haskell School of Expression.  Other
ideas are welcome...