[racket] scratching an itch: how do I customize which words get colored as keywords in DrRacket?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 8 15:31:14 EDT 2013

It is the ones that it has special indentation rules for. Not super heplful
to you here, I know.

The specific conditional that you might be looking (if you wish to do
things differently) for is in framework/private/racket.rkt around line 1306
in the body of racket-lexer-wrapper. The first case of that 'cond' is the
keyword case and that shows how it wires into the preferences. So if you
wanted to add a new preference pane or something, that's where you'd look
at its values.

Robby