[racket] Using future and touch

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 25 05:59:36 EDT 2013

I created a "place farm" for just those occasions when I had more
processors than mathematical insight on Project Euler.

I submitted a bug (long since fixed) a while back, using the place farm
code; where sync failed under stress. And I stopped using it a while ago.

It's rough... old... and poor "style" (I see plenty of scope for inner
defines and matches and the likes); but it works for me.

I've just committed a tested, but poorly documented version to GitHub:
https://github.com/tim-brown/place-farm

YMMV (a lot).

Tim

PS Please could you try to obfuscate your PE solutions if you post them to
the list. It de-funs it for others if the solution is there to read (even
a sub-optimal one).

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |