[racket] learn racket in 10 minutes

From: Roger Rousseau (th3rac25 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 18:41:20 EDT 2013

I didn't realize Racket had "unless" already... I will change it to while.

Adam has put the Racket version online: http://learnxinyminutes.com/
But the syntax highlighting is wrong, it seems to be for Scheme rather than
Racket
There is syntax highlighting for Racket on Github, am I right ? ... I will
chase that up with Adam

In any case, any further suggestions are welcome...
whether it be Racket code or text (motivating the use of Racket or
explaining its constructs)

Thanks