[racket] Roadmap for Racket

From: John Griffin (jg at ittalentteam.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 17:01:25 EDT 2013

I'm curious if there is some type of roadmap or statement of direction from the principals involved in Racket.   There is considerable activity and quality contribution to Racket on a daily (and nightly) basis.  As a business person using Racket in production, I'm curious what future goals and/or milestones might exist for the project.

Again, I appreciate all the efforts.  In particular, I am most grateful for the networking, JSON, database (Postgres) interface, racket/draw, threading, replacement of some let forms with define, and functional data structures.

Thanks Racketeers,
John Griffin