[racket] Bug all/13780 ... can someone confirm this?

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Sun Jul 14 13:29:27 EDT 2013

This bug is a minor show-stopper in my project ("minor" because I could
simply remove the functionality that makes use of the function).
The bug was filed on May 26 and nobody is assigned to it yet, so
I wonder: Is it repeatable? Could someone else confirm it? Does it only
occur in my particular VM configuration?

The following program crashes on OS X 10.5.5:

#lang racket/gui

(define-values (p modifiers) (get-current-mouse-state))

; this program crashes DrRacket

because get-current-mouse-state seems to call an unsupported API
function. It works fine on Linux 64 bit. Haven't tested it on
Windows.

Best,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.