[racket] Preventing get-impure-port from url-encoding the query

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 14:19:38 EDT 2013

This debate is bigger than you and me, but I don't see a spec here. I
see a weird pseudo-code parsing algorithm with no specification. In
any case, the net/url module implements the RFCs. If those aren't what
you want, then it needs to be changed or a new module needs to be
implemented. Given the big different between the RFCs and this new
"specification", I gather there won't be a lot of shared code.

Jay