[racket] define-match-expander and embedded racket

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 25 12:18:15 EST 2013

I looked a bit further down the page to "3m embedding".
That requires the code you're suggesting. So there's no
confusion, I'm trying to embed the CGC version of racket
into my C program.

I also found a "racocgc" in my installation (previously I was
using the 3m version with a --cgc switch). I tried using that,
but to no avail.

Tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |