[racket] ffi->SendMessageTimeoutW

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Mon Jan 21 09:03:19 EST 2013

Hello,

your code looks fine to me.

On my virtualized installation of Windows XP it runs flawlessly and the
call to SendMessageTimeoutW returns with (= r4 1), which is a successful
result according to the Win32 API documentation [1]. The result of
GetLastError is meaningless in that context, since successful Win32 API
calls are allowed, but not required to set the error code of the current
thread to anything specific [2].

But I am no Windows expert, since I rather try to avoid programming
against interfaces whose behaviour frequently contradicts their
documentation or is simply undefined ;-)

Ciao,
Thomas

--
[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms644952%28v=vs.85%29.aspx