[racket] Full command line arguments

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 16 11:26:55 EST 2013

There's not currently a way to get the original command-line arguments.

We could probably add something, but I'm not sure of the implications
when, say, you're running a program within DrRacket.

For a particular platform, there may be some way to get the original
command-line arguments that you can access via the FFI. On Mac OS X,
for example, there's apparently _NSGetArgc() and _NSGetArgv(), and
Windows has GetCommandLineW().

At Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:40:24 +0100, Laurent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to get the full command line argument list in Racket?
> E.g., if the file is run via:
> $ racket -t my-file.rkt -- --foo --bar
> I need the whole list, i.e., #("racket" "-t" "my-file.rkt" "--" "--foo"
> "--bar"), but
> `current-command-line-arguments' removes the flags used by `racket'.
>
> The purpose is to be able to relaunch the process.
>
> Thanks,
> Laurent

Posted on the users mailing list.