[racket] On gui

From: heraklea at gmx.de (heraklea at gmx.de)
Date: Fri Jan 4 11:40:10 EST 2013

Hello friends,

after some hacking I try to make an example gui project, in which I try to understand the layout and the other stuff. When you start the program in the attached file you see a canvas on the left side with some colored rectangles. When I make an enter on canvas I resize the MainWindow.
Question: How can I resize the canvas instead of frame? There is no method like setSize or setFixedSize or what ever.
The event on-scroll seems to be inactive or how can I grab the event?

And I have try to use the suspend-flush and resume-flush things to avoid flickering when I grap the splitter between the canvas and the button.

Same thing seems to happen in DrRacket when I pull the splitter up and down between the output pane and the definition pane. Isn´t it?

Yours,