[racket] editor%

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 2 08:33:08 EST 2013

The text% class is not really designed with large files in mind, but that
does sound suspiciously slow. Can you perhaps post the code you use to load
the file so we can double check it?

Are you just doing:

#lang racket/gui
(define t (new text%))
(time (send t load-file ".../path/to/the/large/file"))

?

Robby