[racket] Racket v5.3.3

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 02:50:07 EST 2013

Hi Matt,

I read that I could look at mdmp files with WinDbg.  So here's what I saw -
Call window on top, memory window in the middle and command window at the
bottom.  Let me know if you want me to try to find more information (my
Windbg skills are infantile at this point, but I'm willing to learn!)

-Joe

[image: Inline image 2]