[racket] Some intentation not part of 5.3.2

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 18 14:40:21 EST 2013

Thanks.

I've added parameterize* to the default prefs. I see that module+ is
already there so I guess you're not seeing it because your prefs file
already has the default tabbing settings from some earlier version of
DrRacket. (This is a problem with the way the preferences are being saved
and I hope to address it at some point, but probably not today.)

Robby