[racket] Checking whether running from DrRacket.

From: Pierpaolo Bernardi (olopierpa at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 12:38:43 EST 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> You can change what submodules DrRacket executes when you press the
> Run button.  The setting for this is in the "Language" dialog.

Sam, Danny,

I can do this. And this solves half the problem: the main is not run
from DrRacket. That's what I want.

However, if I generate an executable, then the main is not executed
when I run the executable either. This is not what I want.

Having to change the setting in the language dialog (or equivalently,
comment and uncomment a piece of code) before generating the
executable is what I'm trying to evitate.

Cheers

Posted on the users mailing list.