[racket] Checking whether running from DrRacket.

From: Pierpaolo Bernardi (olopierpa at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 12:07:56 EST 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> wrote:
>> Is there a way for a program to know if it's running from inside DrRacket or
>> from the command line?
>>
>> I would like to run a main function when from command line, and don't run it
>> when in DrRacket.
>
> Yes; you can look at Test and Main Submodules in the Racket Guide to
> see how to do this:

I have seen that, but as far as I understood it, it doesn't do what I want.

I don't want the starting function to execute even when I run the main
module from DrRacket.

At the moment, I comment out the call to main when developing, and
uncomment the call when generating an executable (usually, the second
time, because the first time I forget to uncomment it  8^)

Posted on the users mailing list.