[racket] Checking whether running from DrRacket.

From: Pierpaolo Bernardi (olopierpa at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 11:58:52 EST 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> You can use submodules to do that. Tell the racket command-line to run the
> submodule and drracket won't run it (drracket does run the 'main' submodule
> by default, tho, so either use a different name or tell it not to do that).

hmmm... so, I guess there's nothing more automatic?

I was thinking more about executables, to distribute to end users.

I prefer to not run the main function in DrRacket, because when
developing it's a nuisance more often than not.

Posted on the users mailing list.