[racket] Calling ActiveX DLL

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 31 12:05:57 EST 2013

MysterX is deprecated because there is a newer interface: the
`racket/com` library.

The documentation for `racket/com` is here:

 http://docs.racket-lang.org/foreign/com.html

That documentation doesn't try to explain COM, though, and I'm not sure
where to point you, so I hope someone else here can offer a good
reference.
(I learned what I know from a relatively low-level
perspective, mostly reading Windows API docs at MSDN.)