[racket] html 5

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Mon Dec 30 14:21:53 EST 2013

On Dec 30, 2013, at 9:15 AM, geb a wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Yes, the xml boxes don't seem to support html 5 is that correct?  Does the html library support html 5 now?  Thanks for the dropbox.  I haven't downloaded it yet (I'm out of town) but I will when I return.

I think that one of us is confused. You can use the XML boxes to enter any XML at all... but to the best of my knowledge, the XML boxes have never done any HTML *rendering*, which appears to be what you're asking.  If you think I don't understand what you're asking, try to be much more specific, as in: I click this, I type this, and I expect this to happen.

Best,

John Clements

Posted on the users mailing list.