[racket] DrRacket submodules to run

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 30 12:00:13 EST 2013

No, I imagine you're plugged in just fine.

I've pushed a change to DrRacket so that it runs the tests module before
the main module. I didn't try to make a more complex GUI to simulate things
like the 'raco test' tool or other such things, tho.

Also, DrRacket will keep going to the next submodule in the list unless one
of the previous ones raises an exception (or otherwise escapes). Probably
there should be some way for running the test module to raise such an
exception when it gets to the end and realizes that there are some tests
that didn't pass, but I'm not sure of the best way to communicate that to
the DrRacket level (or even if DrRacket should be involved at all in that,
for that matter -- maybe rackunit or one of the other testing frameworks
should just do the Right Thing somehow).

Robby