[racket] Package fails to compile during 'make in-place' but not 'raco pkg install'

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 20 12:42:57 EST 2013

Dependency checking is currently implemented in a non-scalable way, so
it only runs in global setup modes. Running `make in-place` ends with a
global setup. When you install a package, in contrast, only the
package's collections are set up (roughly), and dependency checking
doesn't happen.

The package is compiling in either case, but a post-compile check only
happens and triggers and error in one of the modes.

It looks like the "opengl" package is missing a dependency declaration
--- and that's probably because the author listed dependencies while
the libraries provided by "base" were still in flux, but they won't
change anymore.