[racket] passing a list of dispatch clauses to dispatch-rules

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 09:45:59 EST 2013

The first one is what I would write, except that I'd put it after the
["" ...] case so it doesn't shadow it.

How are you testing this code? (next-dispatcher) is supposed to throw
an exception, but it will caught and used by the Web server when you
are using serve/servlet, etc.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>