[racket] Creating PDF files in Racket

From: Harry Spier (vasishtha.spier at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 19:17:49 EST 2013

Thanks Jens,

Looking at this cairo documentation page I think that Cairo always embeds
fonts.
https://www.rforge.net/doc/packages/Cairo/Cairo.html

"Cairo initializes a new graphics device that uses the cairo graphics
library for rendering. The current implementation produces high-quality
PNG, JPEG, TIFF bitmap files, *high resolution PDF files with embedded
fonts*,"
Arguments
type
output type. This version of Cario supports "png", "jpeg" and "tiff"
bitmaps (png/tiff with transparent background), "pdf" PDF-file with
embedded fonts, ......